EventHandler - Event Handler Class
The class is a base class for supporting writing event handlers. It provides some basic functionality for setting and calling event handlers for handling server events.
One may derive project specific handler classes from EventHandler in order to provide handler functions for server events. One may overload the handler functions InstanceEventHandler () and PropertyEventHandler () for providing application specific event handling.
The event handler allows handling instance, property (collection) or local events. Instance and property events are client server events that are generated, when an instance or collection changes. Local events are those events, which are usually handled in the instance or property context. One may, however, set event handler for local events for a specific property handle, which allows overwriting or expanding context functions.
- ActivateProcessEventHandler - Activate process event handlers
- ActivateServerEventHandler - Activate server event handlers
- DeactivateProcessEventHandler - - internal feature (not documented)
- DeactivateServerEventHandler - - internal feature (not documented)
- EventHandler - Constructor
- InstanceEventHandler - Instance event handler
- ProcessInstanceHandler - Process Instance Event Handler
- ProcessPropertyHandler - Process Property Event Handler
- PropertyEventHandler - Property event handler
- ~EventHandler - Destructor