DSC_Notice - Notice
Notices are used to add comment or update reports to development objects (functions, data types, properties etc).
Notices might be appended to any development resource object. Since most database object types inherit from SDB_Resource (resource object), any number of notices might be linked to development objects. Notices might also be linked to several resource objects.
- __AUTOIDENT - Internal unique number
- type - Notice type
- done - Task described in the notice has finished
- date - Created date
- subject - Subject for the notice
- email - Sender email address
- version - Software version
- human_resources - Human resources
- resources_type - Resource type
- resources_string - Resource names