TextFile - Text file access
The class has been provided in order to provide specific support for text files. Text files must not contain character not supported by the selected character set except white space characters (\t, \r, \n ...).
Text files may be processed in three different processing modes:
- Simple text processing ( SimpleProcessing )
- Formatted text processing ( FormattedProcessing )
- Line oriented text processing ( LineProcessing )
Text processing mode is accessible via textProcessing property.
Text file processing always works sequentially from beginning of file until end. One may read data only, when access mode is Read . In case of access mode Update , new data is appended to the file. In case of Write , data will be overwritten. Write functions cannot be called in case of access mode Read .
- TextFile - Constructor
- assign - Assign text file
- indent - Indent formatted text
- indentSize - Indent size
- lineBreak - Line breake sequence
- lineNumber - Line number property
- linePosition - Positions the write cursor within the current line
- processingMode - Set text processing mode
- read - Read number of bytes from file
- readLine - Get next line from file
- unindent - Unindent formatted text
- write - Write data to file
- writeFormatted - Write formatted text
- writeLine - Write line to output file
- ~TextFile - Destructor